13 OCT 2014 :: Finally started a fiverr.com gig

I have had such a hard time figuring out what to list as a fiverr gig...it is a hard site to use as a seller, at least for me...but I finally decided on a postcard gig that will work, and added a supplemental gig to sign and date it, and then followed the lead of other sellers and put a TIP gig up.  :-)  

If I can get this set listed, I will add my other postcards to it.

I am thinking I will add them to my ETSY shop, too.

Fiverr.com is about $5 gigs...doing something for a single price -- $5.00. Some of the gigs are really time-consuming, so I don't know how they can offer them. I was browsing the site and came across the mail you a postcard gig section and realized I could do that with my own postcard designs...the rest evolved from there. 

I have listed my LOVE writing first. It is something you can send to another person, and I am laminating it so it can be framed more easily once it reaches its destination.

A postcard is something I can learn about international shipping on...which has been on my goal list for a long time. It is scary to think about all the issues associated with global sales and shipping at the online sales level. I hope to learn on this effort. It won't be much more than sending first class letters, but it is a start.

Over the weekend, and today, I have been developing my sales options for different venues. It is a challenge to decide what to do with all the things I have long planned to do... It always hinges on the budget, which is zero for me.  I think laminating might work good.

GOD didn't provide for my desperate need (PO BOX renewal fees) so I have to find a way to get my mail, update my records, continue to try to move out of where I am and back to the place I came from (EUGENE, OR), and not cry from all the problems I have been dealing with. I never understand GOD when these things happen, but I know He has a purpose. I hope it is the salvation of my sons before I die.

Well, I can't write any more right now. I am still very upset.

I hope you will order my postcard when it finally gets approved by fiverr.com to list. There shouldn't be anything wrong with it, but I seem to have unending problems with fiverr. :-(  Share my sales need with anyone you can.  Maybe I can still salvage my life and PO Box.