Friday, 31 JULY 2015 :: End of the month, flipping houses experience, etc.

Another month has passed... I don't know where the time goes...it just seems to disappear faster and faster.  Even my "to do" lists can't keep up!    :-)

I have to finish creating my new budgeting form and try it out on AUGUST... plus file July's records and create files for August.  I am in the process of getting my routines figured out.  The end of the month and the beginning of the month are the main times for me.  I am trying to find a way to keep my spending within my planned budgets.

==========

It was a long day for me yesterday, trying to get errands done as I went about my seminar route... picking up meds, taking something back to a store, looking for supplies on my list, finding a bank to get the money for payments...  and not eating when I wanted to, in the heat  (terrible heat of the day), and sitting toooooooo much.  It was a mixed day.

The flipping houses seminar was an introduction to their paid services, including the flipping houses support and education, but also a second program about purchasing tax liens as a way of creating income through interest payments or acquiring properties.  I didn't get the free materials promised for attendance so I sent a reply email to the program asking for them. I'm waiting for a reply.

I can't afford the 3-day training (a price that varies between about $2K [buy today!] - $6K [web price, it seems]), or the tax lien materials ($1500+ - stated amount, but "deeply discounted" for those who also purchase the 3-day training), but I have seen other seminars on real estate wealth creation so I have a small idea of what is involved.


There's no way to find out what caliber the materials are without purchasing them and checking them out yourself.
 
 

The secret to any program's success is the person who is trying to use it.  Each person has talents and dreams that belong only to them.  There's no way to know who will succeed and who will just read it and decide it isn't possible for them. The two presenters mentioned that they were "weeding" out the ones who want to succeed  --  which is really a way of saying those who are willing to pay for the product.

I was trying to decide what their profit program was, but still am not sure.  I wondered if the presenters get a commission for their time.  I wondered how the profits of the program were divided up, or the new loans, or maybe the access...  lots of profit options for a sales person, just not sure how the company divides them up to make the investments worthwhile.   :-)

It seems their primary income source is the fees/interest for lending money on approved properties, leaving the net profits (100%) to the one who is learning how to use the program and beginning to flip houses, create rental incomes, and building their own financial assets for retirement income.

I decided that what you would be paying for, at any price, is not having to go through the "learning process" yourself, which can be costly.  :-)  I would like to have access to their forms and support network, and especially the financial support options for purchasing properties.  The greatest statement I heard was that the lending approval is based on the property itself... not your credit numbers.  This would be a safeguard for me as well, because they wouldn't approve a property that was a bad deal.  This helps a "newbie" to get the foundations figured out before they lose too much money. 

I hope to hear from them soon, with all the materials I might need.  :-)  That would be a great blessing.  I did ask for freebies because I am trying to find workable solutions to home ownership for the homeless, poor, and low-income households.  I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

It was really hard to find their web address...  I had to search several titles and names, follow links to Facebook pages, etc... etc... etc....  That's why I ended up with a reply function to their program.  Maybe you will do better.  I started with "Flipping Boston" as my search term.

These kind of experiences are teaching me how important it is to have your contact points on everything... especially the online ones.  I am getting much better at this process as I learn more about it.  :-)   I hope to design some really good materials to pass out -- that have everything necessary in a small space, like a business card, bookmark, postcard, webpage, Facebook or Twitter post, and so on.

=========

I may visit here over weekends eventually, but I'm not sure.  Monday to Thursday are my regular planned work week.  I end up thinking of things to share, so I may just start drafts to post on Mondays... just not sure how to handle this yet.

Enjoy your weekend.
Pray that GOD will help us... those who love Him.