Monday, 24 AUG 2015 :: Internet control of our lives

I think they call it "flexibility" -- having to reorganize your plans when something doesn't work out. Sudden illness over the weekend, and no Etsy connections all day today... I think they qualify. 

I'm not sure what happened with the Etsy connection, but I am guessing it has something to do with the Etsy website being down. I tried to find some other source of information about the website, but didn't find any. I really didn't know what to do to find out if a website is down, but I was at Twitter, so I searched for #etsy to see what would happen.  I discovered lot of other links, but nothing about the problem I was having connecting to my Etsy shop.

It isn't a problem I can fix, so I am waiting for now.

In-between my Etsy connection efforts, I went through my other online activities... checking emails, linking to other places, reading, saving, printing... listening to the news about the stock market falling. 

While I was browsing, I rediscovered http://handmadeology.com -- a blog site that is dedicated to handmade crafts... like Etsy sellers, but probably crafters from any site.  I wasn't looking for anything in particular, I just wanted to explore their topic headings.  I went to several photography posts, and then to some on selling tips.  My first visit was to a post about Etsy stocks.  I finished my time there on a blog about holiday selling hints.  Guest bloggers are also linked to the site.

When I was new to Etsy, handmadeology was a newish site.  I went there looking for information to help me understand selling at a site like Etsy.  It has changed quite a bit since that day, and looks like it has organized and expanded.  It is worth a check.

It is 10:30 pm PST now, and I am still not able to get into the etsy.com website.  I hope this changes by tomorrow.  It is a difficult problem to have. 

I am not fully recovered from whatever was wrong with me over the weekend, so this will be a short entry.

The goal of separating my personal activities from the everyday needs of Working Together continues.  I have been trying to work out problems with my mailing address and to find a permanent office for Working Together, and praying for GOD's best answer to my living situation.

In GOD's time all things are provided.
Waiting is hard, but it always has a purpose in His Plans.

See you tomorrow, GOD willing.  :-)