15 OCT 2015 :: Online sales and updates

It is actually about 12:45 AM on the 16th of October 2015

I have just finished updating my shop policies page at my Etsy shop

It has taken many hours to get this particular page in my shop finished because after spending at least 3-4 hours perfecting the first revisions, all my work disappeared because of a computer problem.

That is such a devastating feeling.

There is nothing you can do about it.

You just have to start over.

It was so upsetting I had to take a break, take a shower, eat something, and force myself back to the keyboard because the updates were only half done.

I am trying to decide if it was worth the effort.

I had already revised my shop Announcement earlier.

I am so tired right now I can't remember what else I updated... but it has been a long day.



So....  I will write a decent blog post tomorrow.
See you then.