UPDATES!!! -- Working on my email posting! 28 March 2020

Hello!
I hope you are reading this...

I recently discovered the ability to make a post by way of emails, so I am working on how it happens, what I can do, what I can't, and if I want to do this more often.

It has been a long haul...  I am going through all my online duties and responsibilities this year because of #My2020PatreonChallenge.  There is a lot to learn, a lot to do.  Working Together is always my primary prayer, but Patreon is my retirement effort.  I am also posting tiers there with Working Together Projects.  Right now, I am trying to raise funds for INMATE NEWS, the prison newspaper that I think will help everyone ::  inmates, their families and friends, plus the organizations that work with them.  I hope the effort will make our prison systems much better in time.

Lot's of details left unsaid about that.  It would be a great thing for our country and then the rest of the world... they have prisons, too.

Part of my organizing process is trying to find a way to share the details of all the separate programs I list at my website.  (http://work2gather.us)  I have to find out how to change the http into https.  I'm working on getting a separate website for my personal selling goals, which are currently focused on etsy.com/shop/work2gather  and  ebay.com/usr/work2gather --- both are in the building up stage.  

I am going to try posting this way to my other blogs for Working Together, too.  It may be a good solution for now, but I will be checking the process as I go and deciding on that.  Images are not available to this choice, as far as I can tell.


Let's see how this works out...
Until next time,

Deborah Martin


work2gather.us
and more   :-)





NOTE ::   I posted and then went back to edit the BOLD and links.
I will get this figured out !!  

===============
2020 is filled with HUGE goals... 
The most important one being the quest to find ONE MILLION $5 supporters for my PATREON page! 
YOU CAN BE ONE OF THEM!! 
Sign up as soon as possible... lets see how fast we can reach this goal.
On the way, I will be learning how to "spread the word" online and sharing what I discover in my posts. 
Join me in this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.