19 NOV 2014 :: What the world will look like in the future.

The Bible tells us what the world will become in small pieces. We can read prophecies and try to fit them into our knowledge of what is happening now.
  • It is easy for us to associate the Mark of the Beast with the computer, especially the development of the computer chip and scanning equipment.
  • We can see the computer, TV, radio, internet, and satellites as a means of seeing the gospel shared with the whole world, or the death of the two witnesses being seen for 3-plus days by the world. 
  • We can even see how technology used by the false prophet might be able to fool people with pretend miracles.
... I just spent an hour trying to find verses that refer to Noah and Sodom in the End Times, but I can't find the one/s I want. I will have to get back to you on the scripture references.

In America, we are seeing how the cultural shift is affecting simple things we have always thought were "normal."  As the forces that are against GOD grow more powerful, we see the persecution of Christians rise.  What the LGBT/etc. community calls a hate crime is becoming a tool against their enemy...us. The Bible is the only real opposition that they have.

Other countries that are oppressed already understand what it means to be persecuted.  I imagine the LGBT/etc. community clings to its own memories of persecution and wants to help us understand it. The immigration dilemma is really another picture of man's need to feel better, bigger, more in control, dominant, and (for some) violent.  I am wondering how long I will live still, and what will change before I go.

In my desires for Working Together I have believed we will have to separate from the secular world in all ways...including the internet.  I haven't been able to do that yet, but someone will have to.  We already need to protect ourselves. It will only grow worse as the years pass.

This need to gather has both good and difficult issues attached to it.  We will have each other, we will have a greater hope of GOD protecting us as a group, and we will be able to build something that will honor GOD and not force us to be surrounded by sinful lifestyles.  We will also be an easy target for hate groups, cultural abuse, and the Antichrist.  When I was praying about this long ago, I decided it would be better to be together in one place than to be an isolated remnant of one.  But, I am sure there will be those who choose to be on their own.

I think I will have to focus on Membership for 2015. I hope you will think about joining Working Together.  I hope to have the Membership details for 2015 figured out by December.  The end of each year will be our main Membership Drive time, but you can join any day. Your one year will start when your payment is clear.  (Right now it is US$ 75, which is $5/month plus a media fee of $15. To cover expected increased costs, I am debating whether it needs to go up to $10/month plus the same $15 media cost.  That would be $135/year. Monthly payments are something I want to offer, but can't right now. As soon as I can, I will.)

Pray that GOD will help me to help you.  Thanks.