26 JAN 2015 :: Monday lists and goals

Mondays are definitely a hard day... the start of a long "to do" list for the week. 

Setting better priorities for my time is becoming a more important part of my goals.  It is easy to get distracted, to spend too much time on emails, checking on websites, writing, reading, and dealing with everyday needs like meals, laundry, cleaning, etc.  Finding a way to organize these parts of the day seems to be a continual challenge.

I realized this weekend that the month had gotten away from me.  I wasn't anywhere near my foal to create 25 listings a month.  For the month of January, I still have 25 to go!  Not good.  I am trying to find a way to get as many done by Saturday... but not sure I can, or what would help me to reach that goal so quickly. I am searching for some good answers to this quest.  :-)

The activities that have taken my attention away from my goals haven't been wasted time. They have helped to move me toward the future.

I am trying to focus on what I can control,
not the things I can't change.
 

 
When you are in the middle of your life, you see possibilities and make the best decision you can.  Each decision leads you to another set of circumstance, and new decisions.  There are many elements to success, including resources, personality, family, friends, our competition, and our enemies.  Finding GOD's way to those goals is another part of that search.
 
It's another Monday... the search for answers continues.