18 MAR 2015 :: Sharing the past of Working Together

I posted the following at my etsy thread for Bible verses and inspiration, and then decided to share it on Facebook.  I went a little crazy, but I hope someone reads it there...  it was mostly Christians, but also some news pages and business pages.

I have a busy day today, and that usually makes me ill...so I may as well share this post with you here as my writing for today.  I may be back later if I feel the need, otherwise, I will see you tomorrow.
==============================
==============================

Wednesday, 18 March 2015 --- This morning I was going through some old papers to remember my efforts on behalf of Working Together and I came across a writing I want to share with you instead of a Bible verse. I am pretty sure I wrote it, because I vaguely remember doing so, but I can't claim that right now. It is on a page with a notation of "sent mail" with the date 12 July 2004. I hope you don't mind my sharing it, and that you will think about the virtues that make us decent human beings, that allow us to survive together, and that are slowly eroding in every society. 

==========


There are important principles which every person must adhere to if we are to survive this life together.


Honesty, compassion, and respect rank high as foundations for moral integrity because they connect us and establish a sense of trust between us.

While some link these principles to spirituality, others believe they reflect a global sense of right, still more see them as reflections of an innate goodness.

To me they are essentials. Acting otherwise breeds communal failure at every level and for every cause.

Trust God, trust Right, trust Goodness. In doing so you will become Honest, Compassionate, and Respectful.

==========
Our world is fulfilling the Word of God. The Bible tells us the End Times will become difficult in ways we can't presently understand. I guess I hope that we will be able to keep these traits as we go through the process of decline.


==============================
==============================
NOTE :: I discovered some computer caused errors as I pasted it here... they have been shared all over (and will probably be the only thing that gets noticed  :-), but I tried to fix it all for this post.  Hopefully, the words will get through.

In Christ,
Deb