4 JUNE 2015 :: Crowd-funding and Survival

Hi...today, this morning, is not going well (with my body), but I am always trying to do as much as I can. I am still recovering from yesterday.  Health issues are what controls our lives... try to stay as healthy as you can, without becoming a fanatic.  :-)  We only have one life, I think there has to be a balance somewhere so we can enjoy it, enjoy living, and contribute to make our world a better place when we leave.

I have started some of my twitter posts this morning because I waited until the end of the day yesterday and barely could make it to three posts.  On the days I have to go out and do errands or tasks, it seems to be a harder effort.

One of the goals of this is to be able to buy as much of the equipment and supplies that have been needed for so many years, including hiring people to help, buying property that can be used to build a permanent future, and figuring out the details for establishing Working Together and all its program goals.  I must have some personal help, so my needs are also included in my money quest.

Crowd-funding is the best thing that has happened to poverty issues and the people that suffer because they have no other options.  I hope to build a crowd-funding platform that will meet other personal needs, be trustworthy, and administrate the funding according to the purpose/s it was raised for.  I believe that can be done through Working Together.

It will take away the need for government money and regulations (other than the new regulations that might rise in the crowd-funding arena) and make it possible for people to see the effects of their giving, to choose the people and causes that their dollars are helping, and to know their funds have been used for what they wanted them to be used for.  I have never had much to give because my own income has been zero or little.  It has always been important to me who receives my few dollars.  I think it is important to everyone.

My dreams for Working Together have developed because of my poverty experiences.  I am trying to make sure its programs and dollars cover the main needs/topics that are attached to poverty households because persecution means loss.  I see the need for a place to turn when everything falls apart.  I have tried to build Working Together with the perspectives of GOD.  Working Together exists to help as many Christians and their families (and others) as possible through the prophesied changes of the End Times...until Christians leave this world and no longer can change what happens here...long beyond me, I hope.

I have tried to find funding help all of my adult life...but I have set the beginning of Working Together at 1975, when I entered the US Welfare system.  If my Twitter campaign doesn't help the problem, I will continue to look...until my life is over.  I hope this is going to be the month that GOD chooses to bless me and Working Together...I hope you will be one of those who choose to help us.