Thursday, 24 SEP 2015 :: My first quilting expo.

Everything we do has a way of becoming part of our future.  I went to my first quilting show at the Portland (OR) EXPO Center today and discovered some very wonderful quilts.  I was very inspired by seeing the wide variety of designs.  It made me less worried about creating my own.  I wish I could share some photos with you, but I never even thought about bringing a camera to take photos of what I would see.

[I just checked for possible web links and didn't see anything on this year's event, then remembered I saw a post of Facebook with photos...  I hope the links I found will work...]

It was a long day, and I am way past ready to get to bed.  I just wanted to get this post done first.

I will go ahead and write another post tomorrow... I hope you enjoy the photos.  It isn't the same as being there, but at least you get to see some of the quilt designs.


========================================
Friday, 25 SEP 2015

Just wanted to add a note that I entered a larger post about my time at the Expo on my
Crafts Explored
blog today... it share a little more details.  I plan to get my own photos next year, with lots of comments on the event.

Enjoy your weekend...