WTI :: Updated the homepage today

I am finally getting to my website for changes that need to be done.  With no activity to my knowledge, it seems pointless, but I am hoping GOD will deal with any issues I can't deal with... soon, I hope.

I need to work on the pages and details for the 2020 MEMBERSHIP DRIVE in DECEMBER.  I made new PDFs and printed off some copies to work on.  Once I have the new prices worked out, I can make my PayPal payment links.  Then it should be ready for December.


Waiting on GOD has been a long ordeal.  :-)  I know a lot better now how Abraham and Sarah felt waiting for their child.  You go through all kinds of thoughts... and wonder how much you should be trying to do yourself.

Sarah was desperate for her own child.  Taking the route that the rest of the world took seemed logical, from a human viewpoint.  It caused so many problems.  

I suspect Sarah thought the baby would happen really fast... then it didn't.  We always feel that GOD will answer us fast, too... but He doesn't.  Waiting is H-A-R-D.

I tried so many things to find start-up money when I was just starting.  Finally, I gave up and decided to wait until GOD provided for it.  I have felt the spiritual battles all these years, but there is nothing I can do about them.  All I can do is keep waiting for GOD to do something to provide for this business-ministry. 

So, maybe this will be the year.

I hope so.  I feel like I have one foot in the grave now.  I suppose that a GOD who can make a very old woman pregnant can also arrange for the funding of this ministry... and its next leadership.

I will let you know when the DRIVE details are figured out.

What do you think the Membership FEES should be?


In Christ,

Deborah Martin

work2gather.us

and more...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.