Politics in America has changed too much!

I am sharing a speech I found on YouTube awhile back.  

It is one of Bobby Kennedy's speeches, but I don't know if he wrote his own speeches.  Whoever wrote this speech was an amazing person.  I keep listening to it and wonder what happened to our country.  When I am really in need of remembering what kind of world we need, I put it on repeat and listen to it until I need to go on to something else.  I think I had it on repeat for a couple days once.  It is so great to hear.

This is the channel and the speech I found.  I have seen others but I don't know if they are the same speech.  This is the one I have kept in my Liked videos as a back-up and have downloaded to my phone for listening to.

https://youtu.be/BeqY2oMiwx8

I hope you find it and listen to it more than once.


Our nation, and the world, is in trouble.  We don't have a lot of people who reflect this kind of world.  The Democrats are not like this anymore.  

We will never become this kind of nation again.

No matter what anyone tells us, Bible prophecy tells us different.  


I so wish we could be this kind of nation again.


In Christ,

Deborah Martin

https://work2gather.us








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in this blog. Your participation in this discussion is welcome, but I would like to ask that you do so with respect toward me and toward the audience that would be reading it.

Please keep your comments focused on the blog entry... using clean language and a respectful tone. If you disagree with something, explain your view without resorting to profanity or abusive statements.

Discussions are important to understanding different viewpoints. I hope you will share yours and allow others the same privilege.