14 AUG 2014 :: It's Thursday...

Finally, I made it through my first week of blog posts...and I am going to find a great focus for this effort, think about the topics that matter to me and to WT, start collecting and drafting posts with more detailed information, etc. 

One of my SMART GOAL efforts is how to do this. In the weeks ahead I hope to clarify my topics, just a bit. I don't want everything to be planned. Life takes us on many paths. I think being spontaneous is important, too. I hope to find balance in the process.

Did I share why I am focusing on a four-day work week for most of WT and my own life, especially in my later years. I probably did. There are quite a few reasons...all of them good. I am praying that GOD will provide the income to achieve this provision for as many as possible.

The idea is to provide basic needs for as many as we can. Part-time hours at a decent wage allows WT to provide for more people. PT hours at $15/hour is close to FT hours at minimum wage. In time, those wages will be paid in housing, food, utilities, etc., for those in Christian Communities. Making it a labor transaction helps keep the books straight, and will allow everyone to see that others are doing the same thing. WT will pay the same wage to everyone.

I debated at one time whether to have levels for trainees, staff, and supervisors, but the idea is to act as if we are a Body of Christ, where everyone has a different task, but we all have the same value.

I had hoped to have all this established by now, but it takes me years and years of prayer to finally be sure of how this should be done. I hope GOD allows me to see it happen before I die.

This wouldn't work for traditional businesses, but it is close to co-op operations. Ministries could replicate this perspective. It is all in how you see yourself in the Body, as part of the world, and how the total business operates. It would [not] be fair if only one person, or a small group, agreed to work at this level and others received top pay and benefits.

As we head toward the Antichrist, a lot of our survival issues will need to be reflected in our ministry operations...on site or through cash payments. This is why we must prepare for the decline the Bible tells us is coming.

I better get going.  Will see you again on Monday, GOD willing. May your days be filled with mercy and grace and love and peace.