18 AUG 2014 :: Another week, another blog -- How things are going.

It's Monday...I kept putting this off and now I am so tired I almost want to let it go...but I am trying to keep up the quest for blogging posts.  :-)

I am discovering Twitter and Facebook these days. I hope to figure out Pinterest soon. When I get a way to do videos, I want to learn YouTube. After that, I don't know.

Twitter seems to be good for announcements. It's hard to make deep comments in 140 characters or less. I'm trying to figure out how to go to the sites I want to go to during my time online, instead of just going through the tweets that come through. I haven't figured out how to do that easily yet. I want to follow a lot of sites, but can't keep up with them unless there is a way to easily link to them. I hope it won't take too long to figure this out.

Facebook is becoming a favorite because I like to make long comments. I don't know if they get read, but I like to add my thoughts to whatever seems important on that day. I am trying to figure out the open and private options. It's a strange process, like Twitter, for contacting people you want to "talk" to, but I am trying to figure it out.  My search space doesn't ever work when I try it, so I haven't been able to use that for some quests...or maybe that was the Twitter search space. One of them doesn't work for me.  :-)

I am beginning to develop my SMART GOALS, and it is really starting to create a pathway. I am figuring out my short-term, mid-term, and long-term goals...for myself and for Working Together. I can't control all the pieces, but I am trying to find the pathway I can use to reach them.

I never bought a lottery ticket, don't know if someone won the prize, but when I get out again, I will try to check on it again. With all my goals for WT, I need that kind of money.  :-)   I just don't understand why GOD doesn't listen to me!  :-)    I'm working on my sales options, too...just in case the lottery doesn't come through.  :-)

I realized I left a word out of my last blog, so I will fix that today. Sorry for the wrong impression. Isn't it amazing what one missing word can do. 

Take care of yourself, pray for me if you can, and I will see you tomorrow...GOD willing.