31 MAR 2015 :: Late night entry...

It is almost Wednesday, I just finished some recordkeeping for the day and the month... trying to keep track of where I am in things, what still needs to get done, etc.  Today was a day to spend bus tickets and get some errands done.  It included finally getting to one of the local Farmer's Markets, so I have some fresh fruits and veggies until my food stamps for April arrive. 

I was finishing a page in my new accounting effort, and trying to make some of the numbers work out right. Others are just a near guess.  So far it is working out reasonably well...I found one error (a transposed number). It is great when all the details are right, but finding an error is a real pain. My new page is still developing, but I am seeing an easier way to keep track of things...this is a good thing for me. I have been working on this part of my efforts for some time.

I will be able to focus on my crafts tomorrow...and there are lots of things to do.  I am not sure how much to share.  :-)  (There are spies everywhere!  :-)

One of these days I am going to write either a long blog post, a short booklet, or both, about hate crimes that are done by the gay community...because they seem to make sure everyone else is a hate criminal and forget about their own actions.  I think the problem is the way they define "hate" -- and never think their "activism" might be considered hateful by the recipients. This is a really difficult issue in our time...  I don't like the way it is proceeding, but I am not sure how to deal with it myself.

I guess I am looking for a way to present the serious issues I want to talk about.

It is already past my goal bedtime  :-)  and tomorrow is another busy day.  I think I will end here and spend the night thinking about all the things that matter to me...   :-)