19 FEB 2015 :: Politics for tonight

It has been a long day and I am not ready for this blog on political issues.  I have a lot of things I would like to comment on, but not sure yet what to say.   :-(  Will have to wait on them.

I have checked on my FB and started a "secret" group for family members...  :-)   I hope it works out. It will be a learning experience.  I plan to start other pages and groups now.  I also found out they have Friendship pages for two FB accounts ONLY.  That will be something to look at.  :-)  I wonder if they are easy to hack... imagine couples who could communicate with a separate and private FB account... that's like email or mini-blogging with photo options.  :-)

I also posted some replies to Twitter posts on prison reforms...from my blog post yesterday.  I suppose the topic of money and prisons is enflaming. I will be able to find a lot of material on prisons once I get going in that direction.  Tonight, I'm not doing so well...just my experiences and opinions... which I like to share.

I left a long comment at a news  post about taxes...I hope they do something with it, but I'm not sure how much gets read at Facebook  :-)  especially when it's a business or a fan post or things like that. I hope they will read it... and think about the issues I brought up.

We really don't have much power as citizens.  Sharing my opinions is about all I am able to do.  And, I do it as often as I can.  :-)  As I learn about social media, I am wondering if it is better than letters, or is it ignored, deleted, hid from public viewing.  Time will help... the next election season will help me see how social media is affected by politics.

I will end this post now... I hate to keep going on and on tonight.  I am getting better organized, but it is taking longer than I expected.  Keep in touch as I make the changes I have planned and begin to focus more deeply on the topics that will matter to all of us.

Thanks for your visit.